Thanks for visiting

This blog is created for friends and family to follow the journey of Jackson as he under goes surgery to correct his little heart. This site will be updated frequently over the next few months to make sure that loved ones are updated on Jackson's health and recovery. Please take time to read Jed and January's story as they go through this difficult season. Support our dear friends by leaving a comment of encouragement (at the bottom of each entry click on the word "comments"), passing on the blog to others, and praying daily for little Jackson's heart.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Donors Needed

Jackson is going to need blood for the procedure. If you are type O Positive or type O Negative please call the San Diego Blood Bank (877) 659-2001 to make an appointment and designate the blood for Jackson Paschall. You must have an appointment to donate blood; they do not accept walk-ins. If you are not sure what your blood type is, please feel free to still donate. The blood bank will run a test, after you donate, to see what type you are. If you end up not having the blood type Jackson needs, you have still done a great thing by providing someone else in need of your donation. You can donate any time from now until Monday 7/21 at any of the San Diego County Blood Banks. Please call the number for the nearest location near you. All donations must be made by Monday 7/21 for Jackson to receive them. If you have any questions please leave a comment. Thank you!

5 comments:

littlemissmk said...

hey paschalls- do you have to be o positive? i am o negative and i believe that i'm a 'universal donor...' maybe its different for this surgery...?

Anonymous said...

Hey Jed. I dont know if you remember me, this is Derek Early, i am friends with your brothers. Anyway, i am O positive and could give blood for Jackson. Give me a call 760 522 7263

Anonymous said...

Hey it's Stacey Benson, I'm Joey Benson's wife. I'm O negative. I'll call and make an appointment tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

I'm not 100%, but I think I'm an O, so I'm donating tomorrow in hopes I can help:) We are praying for you guys and Jackson.

Anonymous said...

Hi all...
I know that my dad (Dave Elliott) has an O blood type.

Unfortunately, I am not in a position to call my dad, but maybe Sam Senior, who is friends with my dad, can give him a call and let my dad know of the need for blood.

My dad's contact info is: 760.497.8217 (cell)
760.747.3987 (home)
760.738.9722 (business)

Hope this helps,
~Julia (Elliott) Davis